The Janus DI/EQ is a multifunction unit (think of it as an "Audio Swiss Knife"), capable of working either as a Lean/Shift EQ, Electric/bass/keyboard Active DI Input, Guitar Re-Amplifier, or as a Signal-Splitter.
Not happy with your tracks? Use the Lean/Shift EQ as a single-knob EQ to simultaneously boost and cut either the low-end or high-end frequency parts. No setting sounds bad, because this is designed to be musical and easy to use.
Need to quickly record a new guitar part? Insert your guitar cable, flip a switch and start shredding!
Want to send your recorded guitar track to a guitar amp cabinet and re-record it? Connect the cable to your guitar amp, and flip the switch again and you're ready to roll!
Ever wonder what it will be like running the same signal through different external effects boxes for later mixing? Use the signal splitter capability of the Janus DI/EQ.
- Easy to use Lean/Shift EQ, +/-6dB for a musical sounding EQ with no bad setting
- LED-lighted push button for alternate "fulcrum/center" frequencies for the EQ function
- LED-lighted push buttons for Active DI/Re-amplifier, and polarity reverse switching
- Electronically balanced and Transformer-isolated outputs... yes, there are (2) two outputs!
- Low-noise, low distortion design using high-performance chips, and quality components
- 5-LED VU Meter
- Using WIMA high quality capacitors for EQ section
- Input and output protection circuitry
- Using High-quality signal Relays for logic and audio signal switching
- Solid-machined aluminum knob
- Anodized, and CNC engraved front panel (not cheap silkscreen that will fade or wear out)
- Quality Neutrik 1/4" guitar jacks, with dress chrome nut
- User accessible on-board jumper setting for PRE/POST EQ for the transformer-isolated output. If jumper is set to POST EQ, the Lean/Shift EQ also affects the signal going to the guitar amplifier cabinet.
FiveFish Audio and the Janus DI/EQ is part of the API VPR Alliance.
The VPR Alliance is a program of standardization and consistency guidelines set by API Audio for manufacturers, to make our products physically fit and electronically conform to API's 500 series rack specifications. As stated on API's website, "Customers benefit from the VPR Alliance through the elimination of any confusion as to which products are endorsed for placement in API racks. Customers also benefit from a wider range of module choices for their racks, safety in the knowledge that the specification of the third party unit is correct, and that there is no risk of damage occurring. "
BUY NOW - Janus DI/EQ - CLOSEOUT SALE!
|For USA Buyers
||For INTL Buyers|
$295 CLOSEOUT SALE
Check out the creative possibilities offered by the Janus DI/EQ 500 module!
Video Demo/Audio Samples